SpinLab - the HHL Accelerator supports the growth of young entrepreneurial teams who want to scale up their businesses. We provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network. To support our facility manager, we are currently looking for a cleaner (f/m/d) on a mini-job / 450 Euro basis from September. Your working hours of 45 hours/month can be arranged flexible, eather early in the morning (before 7:30am) or in the evenings (from 6:00pm) on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
- Reliability & carefullness
- You independently see where your work and help is needed
- You can be a student (not obligatory)
- Fluent Englisch or German
- We don't care too much about your CV or your qualifications - your motivation is crucial!
- You will support our facility manager in cleaning several rooms of a coworking space
- Vacuum cleaning, emptying the garbage, cleaning windows, cleaning the common kitchen etc.
- A creative and international working environment
- Become part of a young and motivated team
- Flexible working time
Please apply via this platform (click "Apply Online" below) till 15th of september 2021. For any questions please contact: SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator, Franziska Schultze, email@example.com www.spinlab.co