powercloud is well on its way to becoming the unicorn of the utilities software industry. The keys to our success are the maintained start-up like culture, the industry knowledge paired with state-of-the-art technologies and ultimately the people making the difference in the marketplace.
To further drive forward our international growth momentum, we are looking for team players that identify themselves with our spirit and mindset. This means proactively bringing in new ideas and driving standardization that help our partners and powercloud becoming the digital champions of the utilities industry.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, high performer and able to embrace change in a fast-growing organization.
We are looking to hire a DevOps Project Manager (m/f/d) for our offices in Offenburg, Leipzig or Berlin as soon as possible and are looking forward to your application.
- You will define and manage project plans and deliverables for the DevOps evolution across the portfolio
- You are able to properly and quickly prioritize and scope requirements
- You will work together with internal stakeholders to ensure implemented tools and technologies are being utilized to their fullest potential
- You will be tracking issues and reporting statuses via platforms such as Jira
- You will be working with our DevOps team to create, manage and work to complete the defined project plans and deliverables
- You will be in charge of creating and organizing all reporting matrices, power points and project tracking plans for applications impacted and are able to report and communicate to upper management accordingly
- You have a degree in information technologies, computer science or comparable
- You have a strong technical understanding and are familiar with DevOps tools, techniques and more importantly, mindset
- You are a person with strong experience in dealing with a lot of stakeholders and priorities
- You are able to find correct trainings if needed
- Your style of working can be described as structured and organized
- You were already able to gain architectural experience in building and managing large scale cloud based efforts
- You are an excellent communicator and teamplayer
What we offer
- You are going to be part of a vibrant and international developer team who revolutionizes the energy industry with leading-edge technologies. (https://stackshare.io/powercloud-gmbh/powercloud)
- We know that our employees make the difference. Therefore we take care of every team member individually and provide manifold training opportunities
- Our offices in the city center of Offenburg, Leipzig and in Berlin are excellently equipped and easily accessible.
- Our teams work with agile methods without outdated structures.
- We offer you an environment in which you can fulfill yourself and that enables your success as part of the whole.