YOUR NEW COMPANY AND ITS MISSION
DOCYET develops intelligent applications for tomorrow's healthcare. Through reliable and easy-to-understand information, AI-based initial assessment and the connection of telemedicine, we put patients more in the center. The goal is to improve cross-sector care and help patients make better healthcare decisions. You can find out more about us at www.docyet.com.
Our young company was founded in Leipzig in 2017, has its first paying customers (hospitals, health insurances) and is already supported by investors. On this basis, we want to grow with your help: More customers, develop new features, manage larger projects and most importantly: Help more patients and inspire them with our products.
- You will be responsible for the development of UI designs in collaboration with your design colleagues
- You create graphics and illustrations for our product portfolio and/or marketing material
- You are in charge of the refinement of DOCYETs’ visual identity & brand
- You have experience in the technical implementation of design systems: work with, maintain, and challenge ours!
- Degree in a relevant field (eg. communication, graphic or interface design) or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the design of digital products
- Basic illustration skills
- Profound knowledge of Design Tools (Adobe Creative Suite & Figma)
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
What else is part of the overall package besides impact and exciting tasks?
- A really good team with a lot of passion that looks forward to you and your ideas and offers many opportunities to get involved and take on responsibility.
- Flexible working hours, hybrid working (Leipzig / remote) and flat hierarchies in an international team.
- Attractive compensation package including training options. Plus the usual benefits (job bike, good coffee, powerful hardware, healthy workplace with height-adjustable desk, ...).