RootCamp - A SpinLab incubator is a new startup incubation program in the heart of Hannover. Our mission is to disrupt the AgriFood value chain and create an ecosystem that fosters innovation for startups and corporations. RootCamp provides access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors. We are backed by our founding partners SpinLab - a HHL Accelerator, industry partner K+S AG and further corporate partners such as KWS.
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as
Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d, part-time 50%), starting as soon as possible.
We need extraordinary people for an extraordinary position at RootCamp.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a creative environment located in Hannover we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. You have some years of experience in the startup community and many contacts that you can share with our teams. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested in fostering entrepreneurship in Agriculture.
- Coach 2 - 4 innovative technology startups in parallel in the fields of AgriFood Tech
- Consult our corporate partners (via research, workshops and exchange)
- Scout innovative startups & solutions
- Evaluate startups & support organization of our startup selection process
- Hands-on support of our team and startups incl. office, events and more
- Dedication & passion for innovation and startups!
- At least 3 years of practical experience as founder, in a leading position in a startup or as (startup/innovation) consultant
- experienced in the AgTech scene
- We don’t care about your degrees, but you need a can-do attitude and relevant experience in at least one of the following fields: business development, financial planning, entrepreneurship
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- A exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted job with high degree of responsibility in a growing company
- Collaboration with global startups and renowned ecosystem
- A demanding and interesting position with many opportunities to expand your network
- Flexible working hours + partly home office possible
- Attractive wage + corporate benefits
Please send your application till 31. July 2021 online via this platform (click "Apply Online" below).
(German or English incl. application letter and CV)
For any questions please contact: