Do you dream of realising projects that people talk about? Whose technologies are so brand new that you are building a reputation in the developer community? And you're eager to keep learning new things as part of the international Appsfactory developer team?
Development with Cloud Computing at the technical pulse of time: Vue.js, (or Angular), Docker, Azure, AWS - plus challenging projects in a relaxed atmosphere, that's web development at Appsfactory. Our developer team is looking forward to your support!
Become an #Appsfactorian and support our developers in their daily work, if you are passionate about actively seeking new solutions.
- Design and implementation of a wide range of web front-ends (SPA/PWA/AMP) in cooperation with our customers
- Continuous improvement/further development of existing applications and tests
- Evaluation and application of new web technologies
- Close cooperation with other mobile platform developers (e.g. Android and iOS), backend services via REST, gRCP and GraqphQL, project management and design and quality assurance team
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, media informatics, media technology or business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Practical experience in the field of web development from internships or jobs
- Practiced use of frameworks for local, distributed and continuous testing of web front-ends
- You are both proactive and communicative, always ready to learn new things and share your knowledge with others
- Coding is not only your job, but also your passion
- High code quality and readability are important to you
- You are able to work independently in a project environment and have a solution-oriented mindset
- German language skills at least at B2 level
- Frameworks: Vue.js, Angular 5+
- Technologies: Vue CLI4, Webpack 4, Vuetify, d3, chart.js etc.
- Tools: e.g. Visual Studio Code, LinqPad, Postman, Fiddler/Charles, Docker, Lighthouse
- Azure Cloud (PaaS, IaaS)
- Mode of operation: Scrum/Agile/Kanban, freely determined as needed by the team
- Working environment: thanks to our own design department often unique designs, small project-related teams with a lot of self-determination, but also the occasional implementation of administrative websites such as Custom CMS
- Loose startup atmosphere with nice colleagues and flat hierarchies
- Agile Software Development
- Access to state-of-the-art hardware and working with the most modern technologies
- Exciting projects for customers such as Deutsche Bahn, Lufthansa, Tagesschau, Porsche and many other global players
- Top office location in the heart of the city centre
- Modern office equipment and free drinks and fruit baskets
- Cooperation with experienced developers for guaranteed learning progress
- Professional guidance and knowledge transfer by lead developers and project managers
- Regular exchange of knowledge in developer meetings
- Further training via online courses (Pluralsight etc.) and certification option
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
WE ARE PLEASED TO MEET YOU!
- Current CV
- List of projects and references
- Earliest possible start
- Salary expectations