We are looking for experienced Frontend Engineers to join the team! This role is a full-time, permanent position and should ideally be based in our offices in Leipzig or Chemnitz.
Your tasks include:
- You will be concerned with developing our clients, ranging from our hybrid and native apps to our web apps and the admin panel.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Learn and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be open for feedback and agile.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and care for automation.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- Next to that, you have experience in Test Driven Development.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Good English skills.
Feel free to apply here.