Join us as Software Engineer at Lipsia Digital and advance our clients and your skills at the same time!
Covering a broad range of technologies we support our clients across all relevant processes, from architectural decisions all the way to custom development and operations. You will work closely with our growing team of professionals to deliver maximum value. From day one you will be diving into the IT landscape of an established 3D-Printing company and help innovate by leading development on a research project in the space.
Our guiding principle is to look at our clients individually and make them more successful with our skills and approaches!
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in custom software development.
- You are familiar with web development (HTML, JS, CSS) and you enjoy working with modern web-frameworks (for example React).
- You have worked on at least one API-based backend application in Java.
- You’ve already worked with continuous integration, version control and different database management systems.
- You are a teamplayer and you like to share knowledge.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You have prior experience working with or integrating CAD-Systems (for example Rhino 3D, Autodesk Netfabb, Siemens NX).
- Leading your own projects and get a lot of responsibility right from the start.
- The possibility to develop quickly within a young and growing company.
- A calm work atmosphere that is focused on outcomes and not minutes.
- You have the opportunity to work remotely.
- Transparency - We maintain a very flat and open corporate culture, everything is visible and open for discussion.
- A constantly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Benefits for a great workplace: Team Events, Daily lunch culture, weekly fresh fruits, free drinks
We are looking forward to your application!