You will be part of our global People Experience (PX) Team and working very closely with your team members of the PX Essentials team.
As our HR Business Partner/PX Manager you will be a key partner in supporting our department leaders and their teams through operations, staffing, and owning the employee experience. This role can be based either in Chemnitz, Dresden or Berlin and we are open to discuss part-time opportunities as well (32h - 40h).
We are looking for a people-oriented person with a background in human resources, strong communication skills and business acumen to advise and assist your internal customers.
This includes the following areas:
- Take responsibility in all administrative and operational tasks within the PX organisation together with your team such as, drafting working contracts, writing reference letters and take on other administrative tasks ad hoc
- Maintain and provide accurate HR information and monitor correct HR administration
- Ensure on-time payroll preparation and controlling together with your team lead, monitor and schedule individual pay actions (e.g. performance bonus, referral bonus etc)
- Provide functional expertise and full generalist HR services to the organization as well as guidance to drive employee engagement and organizational effectiveness
- Work closely and maintain relationships with external partners (e.g. benefits providers, government, visa and relocation partners etc.)
- Develop, revise and update a PX handbook on policies and procedures together with your team lead
- Conduct new employee orientations, feedback conversations and exit interviews
- Maintain employee benefits program, obtain and evaluate benefit contracts, design and assess new educationals and benefit programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other degree with 2+ years in a human resources department, ideally in a fast growing environment
- Strong communication skills in German and English, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Knowledge of German payroll administration
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Detail oriented and good understanding in German HR law
- Familiarity with HR software, Workday experience is a plus
- Excellent people skills with a can-do attitude and ability to work under your own initiative with energy and enthusiasm
Sounds like a match? Feel free to apply here.