Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You accompany the entire HR process: from personnel planning and recruitment, through support and development, right up to leaving the company.
As the first point of contact for all questions relevant to personnel and employment law, you will approach the entire team with a high level of social competence and always have an open ear.
Your specific tasks
- Implementing recruiting based on the corporate strategy and measuring its success
- Motivation and promotion of our employees within the scope of employee retention
- Operational personnel administration
- Professionalization of HR processes
- Positive presentation of the employer brand, online and at events
- Proactive design of an agile, innovative working environment
What you bring to the job
- Completed training or studies in the commercial field, ideally with a focus on human resources
- At least 5 years of professional experience in human resources management
- Strong communication and persuasion skills as well as social competence and empathy
- Headhunter qualities
- Digital affinity and strong process and service orientation
- Eye for the essentials, hands-on mentality and assertiveness
- Sound knowledge of labor law
- Very good German and English skills
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
- Moving instead of talking: working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
- The workplace that suits your needs: 30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
- Individual development: comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-3937900.