Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Junior Accountant (m/f/d) | 30-40 Hours/week
To strengthen our finance team, we are looking for a junior accountant (Steuerfachangestellter, Industriekaufmann/-frau, Büromanagement), in part-time or full-time. You will provide direct support to the team to ensure all transactions are properly entered in a timely manner. Get broad insight into different topics - we will define your focus according to your strengths and current business needs.
- Booking of travel and credit card expense reports
- Invoice preparing for further booking in close collaboration with our customer success and legal team
- Booking incoming invoices and bank account
- Payment process
- Learn about other financials processes like audit, monthly and yearly closing.
- Apprenticeship (Ausbildung) in accounting, finance or a comparable degree.
- One year of professional experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Knowledge of accounting software (e.g.SAGE, Datev) and travel booking software (e.g. Rydoo).
- Accurate, detail-oriented, structured and focused style of work.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Working in an international team and in an international context.
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city.
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Enjoy advantages like flexible working hours, team events, health benefits, a company bike, fresh fruits, and beverages.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introduce PRISMA!