For our software development department based in Leipzig, Saxonia we’re looking for an experienced software enthusiast for the position of lead software engineer for selected customer projects. (m/w/div).
Requirement engineering, planning, implementation and management, as well as migration of legacy systems - we support our clients throughout all these phases. We accompany our customers by helping them constantly achieve their goals.
As a software engineer you can look forward to a broad area of branches and subjects. We offer you an exciting playing field to develop your skills. Developing an individual order process, digitizing the customer communication and developing native applications - you can expect a wide range of interesting projects.
As a part of our business of agency we support our clients at phases and at all points of contact with their customers. Our guiding principle is to look at our clients individually and make them more successful with our skills and approaches!
Leipzig - Center
- You’re a coding enthusiast and you have at least 3 years of experience in custom software development.
- You have a lot of experience with Java and the Java Spring frameworks.
- You’ve already worked with continuous integration, version control and different database management systems.
- You are familiar with web development (HTML, JS, CSS) and you enjoy working with modern web-frameworks like React or Angular.
- Linux first and basic experience with bash.
- You can properly handle docker and you are able to set up docker-based environments from scratch.
- You are a teamplayer and you like to share knowledge.
- Issues are challenges you like to overcome.
- You already have experience in the wide field of e-commerce.
YOU CAN EXPECT
- An exciting project landscape with well-known customers, young start-ups and medium sized companies.
- Leading your own projects and promoting your customers in your field of responsibility.
- The possibility to develop quickly within a young and constantly growing company.
- A calm work atmosphere that is focussed on outcomes and not minutes.
- In the medium term full responsibility for a branch office as accountable site manager.