Reliable clinical data with scientific depth is the basis for further progress in healthcare. Automating routine tasks frees doctors to take care of what matters most: us patients. RAYLYTIC develops some of the most advanced solutions in the healthcare sector, e.g. for conducting clinical trials, networking IT systems and mobile platforms or AI-based data and image analysis for diagnostic applications.
With currently 30 employees and current customers who are among the top global players, we have successfully mastered the "start-up" phase. As a MedTech company, we have clear processes and structures, which we combine with an agile way of working and cordial cooperation. In our current scaling-up phase, we are looking for more committed employees and leaders who want to improve people's health and the daily lives of doctors and nurses with us.
- You are responsible for varied and interesting projects at the interface of software development, data science and research.
- You design, develop and optimise new ML algorithms for computer vision tasks such as image segmentation, registration, classification or clinical data analysis.
- You are responsible for the integration of the algorithms into the AI products as well as the statistical evaluation.
- You discuss and optimise your methods in collaboration with surgeons or radiologists.
- You write and publish papers in your field.
- You have successfully completed a degree in a STEM field such as computer science, data science, physics or mathematics.
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant professional or practical experience.
- You have experience in the development of machine learning algorithms.
- You are interested in the field of computer vision. Ideally, you have already worked with medical image data.
- You are proficient in Python and have experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow or scikit-learn.
- You have experience in object-oriented programming languages, preferably Java.
- Experience with OpenCL or OpenGL are a plus.
- Ideally, you are familiar with Continuous Integration and have already worked with Docker and Jenkins.
- You are inquisitive and enjoy an iterative, experimental approach.
- You are curious about innovations and enrich the team with ideas.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English.
- We offer you the opportunity to shape the technologies of the future together with us, which have a special influence on improving healthcare.
- You can publish and present your results in relevant journals and conferences.
- We trust in your competence and are convinced that you will give your best. You will help shape the future of RAYLYTIC, take responsibility from the start and accelerate your personal and professional development.
- With us you can arrange your working hours flexibly on a basis of trust. Regarding the place of work, we will find a solution together that fits your needs.
- You work with current tools such as Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- Your personal development is important to us. That's why we promote your strengths and give you the freedom you need to do so.
- You will experience a highly motivated international team with colleagues who appreciate and support each other.
- We promote our team spirit through an open and positive working atmosphere and celebrate it with regular (currently virtual) team events.
- Our office is located in the lively city centre of Leipzig with 40,000 students and over 150 institutes.
- According to Forbes, RAYLYTIC is one of the top 30 AI start-ups from Germany, Austria and Switzerland - this gives you and your thesis visibility and recognition.
- RAYLYTIC is an employer that values diversity and fully supports equal opportunities at every level.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application via our job portal www.raylytic.com/de/karriere.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.