If you have a passion for sustainability and marketing, we want to talk to you!
We work in the field of plastic waste reduction, Circular Economy, sustainable product design. Our mission is to turn disposable packaging into beautifully designed reusable packaging.
We start with the retail and personal care sector, targeting the disposable plastic bottles that fill the shops shelves.
Our first in-house flagship product: Nepenthes, the first refillable bottle which saves plastics and space in your bathroom, with its unique design inspired by nature.
Your activities are to engage a wider target group, including companies and media that would be interested in our product, creating strong collaborations and partnerships. Part of your job is also to support the content creation for our channels including website and social media channels, mainly Instagram and LinkedIn.
You will also be involved in the strategic development for our communication and partnership building. Ideally you have a creative and outgoing personality, but at the same time are knowledgeable about business targets and marketing strategies. You love to connect with people and creating a feeling of community.
- Suggest strategic relationships with relevant companies/brands and media
- Suggest content ideas for our communication channels
Social media (Instagram and LinkedIn):
- Increase our followers’ base
- Follow relevant brands and companies/brands
- Support on creating content
- Monitor success of posts through analytics and run paid campaigns - Engaging in conversation following posts
Media and community engagement:
- Identify contacts and contact details of relevant companies/brands and media
- Reach out to media and blog journalists who would like to feature our product
- Identify relevant podcasts, events, conferences to join
- Support on writing articles
- Degree/Professional certificate/Student in marketing or business development
- Creative mindset to generate ideas for content and identify players in the community
- Solid proficiency in the use of Instagram and LinkedIn
- Basic experience in rolling out a marketing campaign
- Motivation to interact with other brands and companies
- Outgoing personality ready to reach out to new people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PR knowledge of German media is welcome
- German language is a big plus