We are looking for Microsoft Integration Engineers to join the team! Staffbase offers the opportunity to grow in a dynamic environment and to be part of our exciting mission. This role is a full-time, permanent position and should ideally be based in our offices in Chemnitz or Dresden.
Your tasks include:
- Ideally, you will be also responsible to enhance the SSO / federated identity and user management of our App in connection with (federated) Azure ADs.
- You will be responsible for training and supporting our Technical Customer Care teams to set up those integrations in our customers' IT environment.
- You will work in a cross-functional Scrum team, i.e. a startup in a startup.
- Produce quality and tested code, leaving things better than you found them.
- Give and receive valuable and constructive feedback in our code review practice.
- Lean and grow continuously - and share your knowledge with your peers.
- Be agile and open for feedback.
- Take ownership for the topics you care about, ranging from the features you produce over the quality of our work to the environment we work in.
- You work iteratively and push code frequently, you also make sure to have a good CI/CD pipeline and you care for automation.
- You have experience with integrating into different Microsoft applications like Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange / Outlook Online or OneDrive for Business.
- You have experience with authentication / SSO workflows and integrating with the Azure AD, furthermore you are familiar with working with the Graph API.
- Ideally, you have experience in Kotlin, Go or Java.
- You like solving problems and working within a team to produce world-class software.
- You are passionate about the things you build.
- You care about automation and have experience in Test Driven Development.
- Preferably, you have worked in an agile environment before.
- You value quality as well as clean code and learning new things.
- Work with like-minded people and top tech talent.
- We try to be agile and not just do agile, our organisation, processes, architecture and tech stack is constantly evolving and improving.
- We love technology.
- We value sustainable peace and work-life balance and we know the importance of team events outside of a work environment. Also, we value „You build it, you run it“.
- Hackathons, meetups, coding dojos, LAN parties, laser tag, weekly talks and our Devquila and many more awesome highlights.