Digital Health Startup looking for Mobile Developer Flutter (f/m/x)
(full-/part-time, based in Hamburg)
aidhere is a digital health startup working on an app-based digital therapy that helps people live healthier lives and overcome obesity. We are enabled through new legislation (Digitale- Versorgung-Gesetz) that allows us to become a physician prescribed, certified app that is free to patients and paid for by health insurances. We are the only company offering a multimodal therapy approach (nutrition, behavior & exercise) up to medical treatment guidelines.
We have successfully raised more than half a million in a seed round from leading angel investors and are now focused on the product. Join our incredible team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and medical experts who have a collective passion for health.
aidhere is hiring a unique Developer position that will allow you to expand your capabilities, help build up the company and advance your career in a fast-paced startup environment. As part of aidhere you will be able to self-manage, set your own hours and work remotely. However, as a tech startup there is an opportunity for growth and those with experience in similar areas are encouraged to apply. With aidhere you will be able to grow your skills and learn both Flutter and Chino.io (backend) with a team on the cutting edge, lean hierarchies and get to know the intricacies of the healthcare industry.
- Proven working experience in (mobile) software development - built at least one Android and/or iOS app with Flutter and published one or more apps in Google Play or App Store
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies as well as solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Good communication skills in English, German not required but a plus
- Understanding of ISO 62304 (software life cycle processes for medical software) a plus
- Experience creating Material Design styled apps a plus
Dr. Tobias Lorenz (CTO)