We are revolutionizing rehabilitation! You too?
eCovery is the physiotherapist for your pocket that enables patients to perform safe, sensor-based therapy exercises at home and accompanies them during their recovery. Our therapy app with motion sensors accompanies patients around the clock if necessary and allows permanent access to comprehensibly prepared medical information on the state of health - combined with tips on how patients should best behave and move in everyday life. eCovery is thus the ideal complement to classic treatment in on-site physiotherapy.
The symbiosis of innovative sensor technology and a digital application motivates patients, optimizes rehabilitation and improves the exchange with doctors and physiotherapists.
To support our team we are looking for the next possible date a Intern (m/f/d) in the area of UI/Graphic Design
● You want to complete a mandatory internship of at least 3 months as part of your studies (possible start:September)
● You are studying Graphic Design or a comparable course of study
● Comfortable working in web, mobile, and print environment (30%)
● Familiarity with responsive design and grid principles
● Good typography, layout, and visual communication skills
● Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Figma, Zeplin, and pen & paper tools
● Fluent in English and German
Nice to have:
● Affinity for conceptual Illustrations
● Work together with design team (UX and web) in brainstorming and conceptualisation
● Assist translating product requirements, user stories, flows, wireframes and lo-fi concepts into high-end layouts, mock-ups and prototypes
● Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams, including content, development, and marketing & sales teams
● Advocate for accessibility through design principles
● Add and evolve to our design system and strengthen our bran
● Enjoy designing UI elements and improving interactions
What we offer you?
● The opportunity to help shape our product and quickly implement your own ideas
● Insight into the UX/UI area of a young innovative company
● Flat hierarchies and a team that relies on the good ideas of each team member
● A dynamic working environment in a start-up and the inspiring working environment in SpinLab
● A team that is passionate about the future of rehabilitation
How to apply?
Send us your short and meaningful application with letter of motivation and curriculum vitae by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply from us immediately. We look forward to getting to know you!
c/o SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator
T: +49 (0) 341 / 22735995