As one of the leading Augmented Reality companies in Europe, we are specialists for interactive, digital and intelligent customer communication at the point-of-sale. Based on artificial intelligence and AR, we develop the digital touchpoints of the future. With the help of our self-learning recognition and image processing software, we design intelligent product presentations such as interactive fitting rooms, context-based advertising screens and entertaining sales systems. With our products, we serve a wide variety of customers around the world - from Disney to FC Bayern, Lavazza to Mercedes-Benz.
We are looking for someone in the field of project planning and offer you an exciting job with interesting customers, a cool team, varied tasks and a lot of freedom in carrying out your activities. Flexibility is very important to us so that every employee can fully exploit his or her personal potential and also accommodate other interests.
Working at Sensape is also characterized by a great deal of freedom to make decisions and take action, flat hierarchies, fun at work, team spirit and appropriate compensation.
- Operational management of our customer projects - this includes internal coordination within our project teams and external coordination with our customers
- Ensuring the quality of national and international projects
- Analysis and optimization of internal processes in terms of quality, costs, results and productivity
- Approval of the project results and direct customer contact
- You have a degree or training in project management, event planning, business informatics, industrial engineering or similar - but you are also welcome to convince us as a career changer
- You have gained first practical experience in process and project management.
- You love to structure, plan and coordinate things and have an eye for detail
- You enjoy teamwork and problem solving
- You enjoy responsibility and dealing with people.
- You hold an independent, structured and analytical way of working
- You speak German and English in everyday work
What we offer you
- All the opportunities of an internationally successful, growing company.
- A working environment that allows you to balance your professional and private life incl. flexible working hours, home working etc.
- A wide range of career prospects. We attach great importance to the individual development of your professional and personal strengths: We reflect on your own ambitions in structured development meetings and regular feedback cycles support you in achieving these goals
- Working in a young, dynamic and motivated team in which interdisciplinary exchange is appreciated and encouraged
- Exciting insights into the workings of a start-up and collaboration with exciting clients from various industries
- “Lived” Start - Up Culture from Club Mate to table football with flat hierarchies and a team oriented and informal working atmosphere
The Job is in Leipzig and starts in January, don´t hesitate if you are only available at a later date - we are looking forward to hearing from you!