We are looking for a QA developer to join the team! We offer a full-time permanent contract and this role should be based in our Berlin office!
We currently work remotely due to health and safety reasons. Once we are able to return to some kind of "normal", we'd appreciate you spending at least 50% of your time in the office as we value personal interaction a lot.
Your tasks include:
- Design and implement test cases (manual and automated)
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Track debugging process and quality assurance metrics
- Your work style is analytical, you care a lot for details and make bug hunting a personal mission
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You enjoy programming yourself, are familiar with some languages and curious to learn new ones
- Experience with Atlassian Jira or a similar QA management tool
- Good English skills (our company language is English)
- Nice to have: experience with Scrum and agile software development
Feel free to apply here.