Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
The focus of your tasks is the consistent acquisition of new customers. With strong commitment, passion and ambition, you will work on the sales cycle from start to finish. With a pioneering spirit, you will actively shape the further development of our market position. Ideally, you have experience in selling IT security products as well as contacts in the industry to relevant contacts. You know the challenges of selling IT security products and you know how to act successfully in the sales environment.
Your specific tasks
- Acquisition of new customers as well as first-class support of our existing customers and partners
- Consulting on products and services in the area of IT-Security
- Application of our sales strategy to achieve your KPIs
- Elaboration of offers as well as leading contract and price negotiations until the conclusion of the deal
- Representation of the company at trade fairs, conferences or partner events
- Observation and analysis of the competition, identification of potentials
What you bring to the job
- You are a sales professional with commercial training or comparable qualifications
- Negotiation skills and sales affinity coupled with closing and sales strength
- Extensive experience in selling technical products and services that require a lot of explanation
- Enthusiasm for industrial automation, network technology & cybersecurity
- Distinct communication skills, binding and structured way of working
- Willingness to travel within the D-A-CH region
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
- Moving instead of talking: working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
- The workplace that suits your needs: 30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
- Individual development: comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-3937900.