- You like solving problems. Ideally, you’ve solved problems before.
- Also, you enjoy digging into things and debugging.
- You are goal-oriented and pragmatic, yet you pay attention to details and work conscientiously.
- You are curious, ambitious and bring a willingness to learn and grow within a team of like-minded and professional people.
- You are humble and open to reflect.
- You value clean code, observability and testing.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- You like working in a team and communicating about all the challenges, big and small.
- You enjoy automating things. And simplifying.
- You have interest in working with these technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis, Azure, AWS.
- Ideally, you also have experience in working with one of the above or SaltStack, Ansible, Puppet or Chef.
Working at Staffbase, fortunately, comes with working in a team of superb engineers and software craftsmen. Everyone is humble and always striving for improvement. “No bullshit” belongs to our core values just as much as the “Hunger for Growth”. For that, we do not only have a generous personal development budget but also conduct meet-ups, open-minded post mortems and code dojos on a regular basis. As we value mentoring and growing collectively, we share a common vision and goals as well as a passion for all things software.
Feel free to apply here.