powercloud is well on its way to becoming the unicorn of the utilities software industry. The keys to our success are the maintained start-up like culture, the industry knowledge paired with state-of-the-art technologies and ultimately the people making the difference in the marketplace.
To further drive forward our international growth momentum, we are looking for team players that identify themselves with our spirit and mindset. This means proactively bringing in new ideas and driving standardization that help our partners and powercloud becoming the digital champions of the utilities industry.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, high performer and able to embrace change in a fast-growing organization.
We are looking to hire Software Engineering Managers (m/f/d) for our offices in Offenburg, Leipzig or Berlin as soon as possible and are looking forward to your application.
- Inspire and develop an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with clear expectations via practices such as 1:1s, goal setting, and constant feedback
- You are accountable for setting-up our teams for success in shaping the structure around teams and individuals and hiring the right people to make teams and the organization more successful
- You create growth opportunities for team members and address gaps via technical or non-technical skills mentoring and performance management.
- You help creating a high performing and positive work environment based on transparency, accountability, and trust by living a transparent feedback culture
- Connect with top-level management, product management and other teams to unblock dependencies, provide visibility and transparency to team progress on product initiatives
You take over engineering tasks and participate as a backend engineer in one of our engineering teams
- You have a degree in computer science or a related subject
- You have worked at least 2 years in technical leadership roles (aka engineering manager, tech lead, technical product owner), leading between 5-15 engineers
- You have a proven track record in growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to team members including having had difficult conversations
- You have strong leadership, planning and communication skills in German and/or English
- You have experience in managing and delivering impactful projects in an agile environment
- You are passionate about people, and improving the environment in which they work
- You have prior experiences as a backend engineer and a solid understanding of DDD, microservice architectures and modern CI/CD processes
Our tech stack
What we offer
- You are going to be part of a vibrant and international developer team who revolutionizes the energy industry with leading-edge technologies. (https://stackshare.io/powercloud-gmbh/powercloud)
- We know that our employees make the difference. Therefore we take care of every team member individually and provide manifold training opportunities
- Our offices in the city center of Offenburg, Leipzig and in Berlin are excellently equipped and easily accessible.
- Our teams work with agile methods without outdated structures.
- We offer you an environment in which you can fulfill yourself and that enables your success as part of the whole.