Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Within our cross-functional team you work with agile development methods on the further development of existing and the implementation of new product features. In doing so, you pay particular attention to the documentation and quality assurance of your work. As a team player, you are proactively involved in improving our products and enjoy contributing your ideas.
Your specific tasks
- Conception and development of new product features in cooperation with the team and product management
- Expansion of our system architecture
- Maintenance and further development of the existing code base
- Development of internal tools
- Quality assurance through testing
What you bring to the job
- Completed studies in (technical) computer science or comparable IT training
- Very good knowledge in programming in Rust, alternatively very good knowledge in a comparable language
- Experienced handling of Linux
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and application protocols
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Nice-to-have: Programming skills in Python, Bash, Angular/TypeScript, Go, SQL
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
- Moving instead of talking: working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
- The workplace that suits your needs: 30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
- Individual development: comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Nora Schubert first at +49341-3937900.