SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator supports the growth of entrepreneurial and innovative teams who want to scale up their businesses. Located within Leipzig’s creative and inspiring Leipzig’s Cotton Mill (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei), we provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors. We are one of the leading German startup accelerators.
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as
Startup Coach/ Consultant (m/f/d, full-time), starting as soon as possible.
We need extraordinary people for an extraordinary position at SpinLab.
If you want to work with young and innovative startups in a highly creative environment located at the famous Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei we have the perfect offer! You should be an open-minded, communicative and reliable personality with an independent way of working. You have some years of experience in the startup community and many contacts that you can share with our teams. Passion and energy are your main drivers and you are interested to foster entrepreneurship in our region.
- Coach 2 - 4 innovative technology startups in parallel in the fields of eHealth, Energy or Smart City
- Consult our corporate partners (via research, workshops and exchange)
- Scout innovative startups & solutions
- Evaluate startups & support organization of our startup selection process
- Hands-on support of our team and startups incl. office, events and more
- Dedication & passion for innovation and startups!
- At least 3 years of practical experience as founder, in a leading position in a startup or as (startup/innovation) consultant
- experiences in the eHealth sector preferred
- We don’t care about your degrees, but you need a can-do attitude and relevant experience in at least one of the following fields: business development, financial planning, entrepreneurship, informatics or/and IT
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- A exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted job with high degree of responsibility in a growing company
- Collaboration with global startups and renowned partners
- A demanding and interesting position with many opportunities to expand your network
- Flexible working hours + partly home office possible
- Attractive wage + corporate benefits
Please send your application till 21th February 2021 online via
(German or English incl. application letter and CV)
For any questions please contact: