To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person as a Student Assistant (“Werkstudent”) (m/f/d) from September or October 2020 for 10-20hrs/week.
Who we are:
RootCamp is a new startup incubation program in the heart of Hannover. Our mission is to disrupt the AgriFood value chain and create an ecosystem that fosters innovation for startups and corporations. RootCamp provides access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors. RootCamp was founded by SpinLab, a successful startup accelerator in Leipzig, and a company, world leader in the salt and fertilizer industry.
- Analyze thematic investment trends, sectors, companies and their business models in the AgTech industry
- Categorize new technologies and startups in the AgTech industry from all over the world
- Create a monthly report to be shared with our community made of startups, mentors, investors and partners
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects
- Preparation and participation in ideation and innovation workshops
- You have strong research and critical-thinking skills
- You are good at visualizing and interpreting data
- You are proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- You have some experience in the agricultural or food sector
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral - MANDATORY)
- You are a matriculated student
- You have a strong interest for the startup dynamics
- A creative and international working environment
- An highly-motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Many opportunities to develop yourself and to broaden your skill set
- A high level of responsibility and freedom to implement your ideas
- Flexible working time with both - presence in Hanover and Home Office opportunity
Are you interested? Become a part of RootCamp and send us your cv, your convincing short cover letter (in ENGLISH) including your earliest start date. For any questions please contact Philipp via email to email@example.com or a carrier pigeon at Herrenstraße, 12, 30159 Hannover.