SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator supports the growth of entrepreneurial and innovative teams who want to scale up their businesses. Located in the inspiring Leipzig’s Cotton Mill (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei), we provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors. We are one of the leading German startup accelerators.
To support our core team, we’re looking for a passionate person
to be our next student assistant („studentische/r Mitarbeiter/in“) (f/m/d)
starting in May 2021 for 10-20hrs a week.
You should be an open-minded, friendly, communicative and have a reliable personality with an independent way of working. We are looking for someone who grasps things quickly and shows great hands on mentality.
- Project Management in different fields
- Preparing and supporting SpinLab events
- Create content for our learning platform
- Maintaining databases
- office management
- General support of our core team and startups
- Hands on mentality!
- proactive, resourceful and are able to work independently
- Quick comprehension
- Proficiency in using MS Office and willingness to handle many other software products (e.g. Asana)
- Proficiency in German and English (both written and oral)
- Ideally first experiences in the field of entrepreneurship (either as part of your studies or through an internship)
- A creative and international working environment
- A young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Many opportunities to develop yourself and to broaden your skill set
- A high level of responsibility and ambitious tasks
- Flexible working time
Please send your application till 20. April 2021 online via jobs.startup-mitteldeutschland.de
(German or English incl. application letter and CV)
For any questions please contact: