SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator supports the growth of entrepreneurial and innovative teams who want to scale up their businesses. Located in the inspiring Leipzig’s Cotton Mill (Leipziger Baumwollspinnerei), we provide access to infrastructure (co-working office space and technology), coaching and mentoring, as well as to our international network of successful business founders, established market players and leading investors. We are one of the leading German startup accelerators.
To strengthen our data analytics and scouting, we’re looking for a passionate person with an interest in data and entrepreneurship as
Team Assistant (m/f/d)
starting as soon as possible for 10 -20 hrs/ week.
- Proactively identify startups of different sectors
- Attend pitch events & conferences to identify promising startups
- Review & evaluate those startups
- Maintain startup databases
- Create content (blog articles, graphics, statistics, studies) based on that databases together with our marketing team
- General support of our founding team (e.g. travel planning/arrangements, research)
- You enjoy working with data from input to analysis. Excel or comparable tools are your friends
- Reliable self-starter
- High level of commitment & motivation
- High Proficiency in English (both written and oral), German is an advantage
- A fun, creative & international working environment within the startup accelerator SpinLab
- A motivated team where you work directly with founders & receive direct feedback
- Many opportunities to develop yourself and to broaden your skill set
- A high level of responsibility and ambitious tasks within a strong team
Are you interested?
Become a part of SpinLab The HHL Accelerator and send us your cv and your convincing short cover letter (in ENGLISH or GERMAN).
For any questions please contact:
SpinLab – The HHL Accelerator