powercloud is well on its way to becoming the unicorn of the utilities software industry. The keys to our success are the maintained start-up like culture, the industry knowledge paired with state-of-the-art technologies and ultimately the people making the difference in the marketplace.
To further drive forward our international growth momentum, we are looking for team players that identify themselves with our spirit and mindset. This means proactively bringing in new ideas and driving standardization that help our partners and powercloud becoming the digital champions of the utilities industry.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, high performer and able to embrace change in a fast-growing organization.
We are looking to hire a Technical Recruiting and Onboarding Manager (m/f/d) for our offices in Offenburg, Leipzig or Berlin as soon as possible and are looking forward to your application.
- You are responsible for our developer recruitment and onboarding process – both for internal as external teams
- You help improve our technical recruiting by bridging the gap between technical necessities and a smooth interview experience
- You help bring developers onboard in no time by enhancing our mentoring, documentation, stack and nudge our culture in the right way
- You educate Senior Developers to improve our interview and onboarding experience
- You synchronise with our human resource and delivery department about the interview and onboarding process
- You support technical interviews when needed and mentor interviewers to walk alone
- You have a technical background and are passionate for people topics
- You either studied in the branch of Computer Science, Information Systems, Software development or a related field and have knowledge in the field of human relations
- You are both interested in people as development of software
- You have at least 2 years of experience conducting interviews for technical roles
- You are fluent in German and English both in a professional setting
- (Nice to have) You either have hands on experience in recruiting or experience in software development
What we offer
- You are going to be part of a vibrant and international developer team who revolutionizes the energy industry with leading-edge technologies. (https://stackshare.io/powercloud-gmbh/powercloud)
- We know that our employees make the difference. Therefore we take care of every team member individually and provide manifold training opportunities
- Our offices in the city center of Offenburg, Leipzig and in Berlin are excellently equipped and easily accessible.
- Our teams work with agile methods without outdated structures.
- We offer you an environment in which you can fulfill yourself and that enables your success as part of the whole.