Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
You will support our sales force in qualifying leads that will one day become our customers. You will work closely with our field sales team and coordinate customer visits that you have previously acquired (B2B). In addition, you support the preparation of quotations and send out product information.
You love challenges and have a hunting instinct for the next interested customer. With flair and sensitivity you will inspire tomorrow's customers for our security products and services.
We are filling this position for part-time students and full-time permanent employees.
Your specific tasks
- Co-developing successful sales strategies
- Creating reports, statistics and analyses of your own sales activities
- Cold calling via telephone and social media
- Researching information about potential new customers
- Independent creation of offers and their consistent follow-up until handover to the sales manager
What you bring to the job
- Professional experience in sales, especially in the initial approach
- Independent and structured way of working with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Experience in working with CRM (Salesforce)
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
- Moving instead of talking: working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
- The workplace that suits your needs: 30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
- Individual development: comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-3937900.