Staffbase has gone through a phase of rapid growth and aims to continue this. To complete our experienced revenue leadership team (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) we are hiring for an outstanding Vice President of Revenue Operations who will help to further professionalize and support revenue growth in a sustainable way. This role will sit in the Finance Org (Finance, Revenue Operations, Data Science) and report to the Senior Vice President of Finance.
Also, as our VP of Revenue Operations, you will work closely with the executive team of our revenue functions, the SVP of Sales, SVP Customer Success, and VP Global Marketing. You will partner with them on the creation and governance of their domain strategies and support the delivery of projects towards our company goal achievement.
- Drive growth around Sales, Marketing and Customer Success through hands-on collaboration with the departments and the Revenue Ops team
- Be a sparring partner for our domain leaders
- Take responsibility for revenue strategy implementation and lead initiatives
- Lead and further develop the Revenue Operations functions which are owning processes, tools, and systems
- Improve revenue predictability (Pipeline, Closing, Retention)
- Define the Staffbase Revenue Operations Framework
- Build a world-class Revenue Operations team and manage their OKRs
- Define Revenue North Star KPI set and foster data-driven decision making
- Own the companies Revenue Reporting and prepare Board Material
Exemplary signs of success for your job will be:
- We reach our ambitious GTM and Net Retention targets
- Improved Customer Acquisition Costs
- Established in-depth knowledge of strategic KPIs across revenue executives
- Implementation of improved and mature revenue strategy with ongoing optimization
- Lean and efficient processes in Revenue Operations
- Min. 5 years of experience in B2B Sales, Marketing, Customer Success or Business operations role in fast-growing environment with a strong track record of managing complex and challenging projects
- You’ve led a diverse team before. Passionate about people management and leadership.
- Strong Contributor with an intrinsic hands-on attitude, while also being able to zoom out and seeing the big picture and managing. Strategic mindset with the ability to focus on what matters the most.
- You’re able to build strong cross-functional relationships on an executive level, particularly in the space of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success
- Curious, with the ability to work yourself into everything and adapt fast. You grasp complex issues, and you love to.
- Strong understanding of SaaS and Revenue Metrics and KPIs
- Expert in Salesforce, good with Excel. Hubspot & Zendesk and knowledge of other tools in the revenue stack are highly appreciated
- Proficient in English