Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. We enable our customers to ensure both cybersecurity and availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
Rhebo has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Landis+Gyr AG since 2021, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the power industry with approximately 5,500 employees worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Are you familiar with customer journey, growth hacking and account-based marketing? Then you've come to the right place! Our hands-on mentality gives you a lot of freedom and responsibility in working on all relevant measures along the marketing lifecycle.
You start with us as a working student with 20 hours per week. Ideally, you will develop within the company and join us permanently after your studies.
Your specific tasks
- Support in online marketing in communicating our products and services and their added value for our customers
- Support of marketing measures such as webinars through e-mail and social media marketing
- Support in campaign management
What you bring to the job
- Student in a business or communications management course of study or similar.
- First practical experience in online marketing and campaign management
- Knowledge of the relevant tools for online marketing (newsletter tool Mailchimp, content management system Contao, social media management via Linkedin/XING/Twitter)
- Experience in marketing controlling to measure the results of KPIs
- Very independent, focused way of working and willingness to make decisions
- Fast comprehension with high demand for accuracy, organizational skills
- Good command of German and English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
This is why you will love Rhebo
- Moving instead of talking: working in partnership with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors - right from the start.
- The workplace that suits your needs: 30 days' vacation, job ticket, pension and childcare allowance and flexible working with modern software and hardware - put together your own package.
- Individual development: comprehensive induction, regular feedback and training tailored to your needs, including free training days - for the whole of your Rhebo life.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-3937900.