Rhebo develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for energy suppliers, industrial companies and critical infrastructures. The company enables its customers to guarantee both cybersecurity and the availability of their OT and IoT infrastructures and thus master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures. Since 2021, Rhebo is part of the Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Rhebo is a partner of the Alliance for Cyber Security of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) as well as the Teletrust - IT Security Association Germany. The company was awarded the »IT Security Made in Germany« and »Cybersecurity Made In Europe« labels for its strict data protection and data security policies.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
Are you familiar with customer journey, growth hacking and account-based marketing? Then this is the right place for you! Our hands-on mentality gives you a lot of freedom and responsibility in working on all relevant measures along the marketing lifecycle. The focus of your tasks will initially be on event management.
As a working student, you will ideally start with us with 20 hours per week.
Your specific tasks
- Offline & online marketing support in communicating our products and services and their added value to our customers.
- Supporting marketing activities such as event management and webinars through e-mail and social media marketing
- Support in holistic campaign management
What you bring to the job
- Student in a business or communications management degree program or similar.
- First practical experience in offline & online marketing and campaign management
- Knowledge of relevant tools for online marketing (newsletter tools, content management systems, social media management)
- Experience in marketing controlling to measure the results of KPIs
- Very independent, focused way of working and willingness to make decisions
- Fast comprehension with high demand for accuracy, organizational skills
- Good command of English
You´ll fit well into the team if...
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver, juggling competing priorities;
- You are a natural relationship builder while being flexible to adapt your style;
- You are empathetic while being able to focus on results.
Please send your complete application documents with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Kristin Preßler first at +49341-393790-0.