Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Working Student Legal / Werkstudent Recht (m/f/d)
Start your career, boost your skills, and gain valuable experience in our in-House Legal department. We are an IT company for the energy business - Join us in paving the way towards the Green Transition. Our ideal candidate is passionate about organizing things, paying attention to details, and enjoys professional discussions.
- As a member of the team, you will support with daily legal activities.
- Become the main responsible for our Contract Management.
- Support our team in managing specific tasks, such as Data Protection, procurements, audits, or shareholder meetings.
- Acquire expertise in Energy Regulation, Data Protection, and IT standards to ensure our organization complies with the latest
- European and national legal requirements.
- Cultivate and nurture strong working relationships with all members of our diverse international team.
- You are studying (commercial) law and want to broaden your horizon within a small In-House Legal Team.
- You want to work independently and to drive your own projects.
- You have a knack for improving processes and detailed compiling of documents.
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy working with different tools and software
- You are eager to develop your skills and to research in European and National Energy and IT Regulations.
- You have excellent communication skills in both German and English.
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!