Become a part of PRISMA's People & Culture team and help us to create a collaborative environment in a hybrid world. Ensuring that PRISMAtes have a full support on their daily technological needs and create an amazing digital employee experience will be your exciting tasks within this role.
As a working student, you will contribute to maintain PRISMA's computer networks, providing technical support, managing several internal Office IT projects, and ensure that the whole company's IT system runs smoothly.
- Provide first-level support for PRISMAtes and coordinate second-level support with external service provider.
- Manage the overall device's lifecycle (e.g. From device selection, procurement, until decommissioning).
- Be responsible for managing PRISMAtes' access and permissions for company's tools and data.
- Work on topics related to technical On- and Offboarding, application troubleshooting, and various IT tasks.
- Conduct IT projects with our external service providers (e.g. Network switch plan, Kaspersky replacement, etc).
- Maintain, configure, and ensure the reliable operation of end-user computer systems.
- You are a student and have completed your first year of study in computer science, business informatics or a related subject, or you have a prior experience in a related field (internship or as working student)
- You understand the overall IT-related process (e.g. Permission request change in software).
- Your prior knowledge in information security and network infrastructure would be a PLUS.
- You possess a strong problem-solving skills and solution-oriented way of thinking.
- You enjoy working in an international, collaborative, agile environment, and you bring strong people and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, German is a PLUS
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy - We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
We are looking forward to getting to know you and introducing PRISMA!