Our customers use Staffbase as the heart of their internal communications and employee experience. As a Working Student in our diverse and international product management team you work closely with our Product Owners and development squads on their mission to increase the value of our products for customers and their employees. This role should be based in our Chemnitz, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin office.
Your tasks include
- As a member of our agile product organization, you collaborate with development, design, research, marketing and other parts of the company to deliver highly valuable products
- Gather feedback from market research, customer requests and internal stakeholders to inform prioritisation and planning within the team
- Understand and use product metrics to support decision making
- Liaise with Product Owners and other members of the organisation to drive the product planning, launch solutions and communicate them to various stakeholders
- Support Product Owners by managing incoming feature requests from customers, partners and prospects
- Ensure quality in our regular releases and reproduce bug reports from customers, interact with customers to learn more about their issues
- Assist the Product Owner group by coordinating meetings and documenting internal processes for product management
- You’re enrolled in a course of study related to media, economics, software engineering or business administration
- Great passion for mobile apps and current technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with the ability to present customer needs and report to different teams and customers
- Passion for building products in a fast-paced environment that values innovation and autonomy
- You are available 15 up to 20 hours per week
Feel free to apply here.