We are Staffbase, an IT company with a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships, working student positions and fresher jobs. We are constantly searching for interested tech oriented working students, which support our local teams in our German offices - Chemnitz, Dresden, Leipzig and Berlin.
In this role, you will support our Quality Assurance as an integral part of one of our Scrum teams.
Your tasks include:
- Manual and exploratory testing of our software products (web and native apps) and of new features.
- Reviewing test results.
- Reproducing issues reported by colleagues and from customers.
- Learning about our platform and processes and helping shape them in a continuously improving manner.
- Contributing your own ideas to our product.
- You are enrolled in university studies in the area of Computer Science, Business Informatics or similar
- You are an eager bug hunter
- Structured and organized way of working
- General interest in software development, operations, software architecture or processes in a SaaS environment
- Good spoken and written English skills
- You are available for 15-20 hours per week, it is possible to work remotely
Feel free to apply here.