Join our team in Leipzig and help make fair markets happen – as our new
Working Student Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Become a part of PRISMA's People and Culture team and help us to create a great environment of collaboration. Every day will look different and you'll enjoy finding pragmatic solutions to multiple new topics. You will work closely with our Office Manager and Team Assistant on creating a great employee experience.
- Learn and understand everything about our company culture, how to grow and nurture it
- Take ownership of operational activities to ensure that the daily business runs smoothly
- Be one of the go-to person for general office management tasks and the contact for our PRISMAtes as well as for our guests
- Bring in your ideas and help to organize memorable team events
- Keep great relations with our external partners
- You are a student in Business, Psychology or a related degree
- You enjoy working in an international environment
- You delight people with your open and cooperative personality
- You have an ability to multitask whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally you are familiar with tech companies or start-ups
- Excellent verbal and written German and English language skills.
- Working in an international team and in an international context
- Central Leipzig location – in the heart of the buzzing city
- Get support from a team of experts to get up-to-speed in the energy industry
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures
We are looking forward to get to know you and introduce PRISMA!